Nike Run Club is the perfect partner for anyone looking to get into running or tap into a powerful community of athletes. The app offers plenty of features to help runners of all levels, including GPS tracking, audio feedback, and personalized coaching.
The NRC+ app is available on both iOS and Android devices, and membership is free. But it is not as widely supported on smartwatches. One case is Garmin Wearables.
Nike Run Club is not available on the Garmin ConnectIQ store, we personally checked. Don’t lose hope. You can connect Garmin to Nike Run Club as the company added support for multiple GPS watches in 2015 including Wahoo, TomTom, and of course, Garmin. Here is a complete list of NRC compatible Smartwatches.
In this guide, we will show you how to sync your Garmin data to Nike Run Club, so you can get the best of both worlds.
How to sync Garmin to Nike Run Club Plus?
To sync your Garmin data to Nike Run Club, you need to connect the Garmin Connect app to the NRC app on your smartphone. Here’s how:
- Open the Nike Run Club app on your smartphone (Android or IOS)
- Tap the setting gear in the corner
- Find and tap on ‘Partners’.
- Select Garmin From the List.
- Enter the Username and Password for your Garmin Connect account.
Once you’ve logged in, your Nike Run Club and Garmin Connect accounts will be linked.
Any running data that you record on your Garmin device will automatically be transferred to your Nike Run Club account.
But how will you distinguish? Every run that you record with Garmin will be distinguished by a Garmin Logo with the activity log in the NRC app.
Garmin not syncing to NRC, What to do?
If your Garmin has not been syncing your runs into NRC, there are a few things you can check:
- Make sure that your Garmin watch is connected to the Garmin Connect App on your smartphone which in turn is linked to the Nike Run Club app.
- Try updating both apps to the latest firmware.
- Lastly, try deleting both apps and reinstalling them. And then relinking the accounts.
We hope that this guide has helped you to connect your Garmin device with Nike Run Club.
There are also a few tips to troubleshoot any sync issues that you might have encounter in the future. These fixes work most of the time, but if all else fails, reach out to Nike’s Customer support for help.