The majority of people wear their Fitbits versa 3 for the whole day and only take it off from their wrist when it’s time to shower or recharge.
However, there are times when you may want to turn off your device. For example, if your Fitbit versa 3 is behaving erratically, give it a fresh start after a firmware update.
Or maybe you want to conserve battery life before an upcoming event where you won’t have access to a charger.
So how can you do it? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to turn off and restart your Fitbit versa 3.
Before further ado let’s get started:
How to turn off Fitbit Versa 3
To power off your Fitbit versa 3 follow the below instruction:
- Using your clock face of versa 3, find the settings app and select it.
- in the settings menu go down all the way to the bottom and select the option of Shut Down.
- Now it will ask you for confirmation so select the option of Yes.
the Watch would take a few seconds to power off.
How To Restart Fitbit Versa 3
Restarting your Fitbit Versa 3 isn’t difficult at all, as shutting it down is. all you have to do is:
- First of all, make sure that your Fitbit versa 3 is charged.
- Then press and hold down the bottom right and back buttons simultaneously unless you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.
- Release the buttons once the logo appears on the Screen of Versa 3.
- Now you have to wait for a few seconds.
- once your Fitbit versa 3 is vibrated it means you rebooted the device successfully.
This is it! these were the two methods that you can use in order to turn off or restart your Fitbit versa
When Is It Necessary To Restart Your Fitbit Versa 3?
There are a few instances where you might want to restart your Fitbit versa 3:
- If the device is unresponsive or behaving erratically.
- After you finish an update to the Fitbit app or your versa 3’s firmware.
- If you want to unpair your device from your phone.
- You may also want to restart your watch if it’s running slowly.
- if you do not get any notifications.
these are the main reasons that I can think of right now that when you should restart your Fitbit versa 3.
Common Reasons Of Fitbit Versa 3 Not Turning On
There can be a number of reasons that can cause your Fitbit versa 3 to not turn on. here are some of the most common reasons:
- The first and the most obvious reason is that your Fitbit versa 3 needs to be charged.
- It is also possible that the firmware of your device is corrupted and because of that, it is not turning on.
- It is also possible that the battery of your device is damaged and needs to be replaced.
- Also, your Fitbit versa 3 screen may be frozen and because of that, it is not responding to any button presses.
These are some of the most common reasons that can cause your Fitbit versa 3 to not turn on. If you are facing issues related to hardware then I would suggest you take it to the nearest service center or talk with your Fitbit Support.
What To Do If My Fitbit Won’t Turn On?
There are a few things that you can do if your Fitbit versa 3 is not turning on due to the above reasons.
- First of all, make sure that your device is charged. If it’s not then connect it to the charger and give it some time to charge.
- If your device is already charged and still not turning on try to restart it.
- If restarting doesn’t work then try to update the firmware of your device.
- You can also try to factory reset your Fitbit.
- Also, make sure that your watch is not in water-lock mode.
- Check the Brightness level of your Versa 3 screen.
- Make significant changes to the appearance of your clock face.
- if all is in vain then I would suggest you talk with your Fitbit Support.
How Does Turning Versa Off Help The Battery?
When you turn your Fitbit versa 3 off, all the sensors and radios are turned off. This means that there is no battery being used to power them.
So, if you are not using your Fitbit and don’t need any of the features then it is a good idea to turn it off. This will help you conserve battery life.
You can also put your Fitbit in airplane mode which will disable all the sensors but the clock will still be working.
There is no hassle in restarting or turning off your Fitbit versa 3. It will only take a few minutes of your time. However, with the regular use of the Fitbit versa 3, it is quite possible that you will face some issues related to it. In this article, we tried to talk about some of the reasons with the solutions that can cause your Fitbit not to turn on.